October 26, 2022
The redesigned udar.berkeley.edu website released on October 26, 2022, with the goal of streamlining UDAR content, adding more resources and enhancing searchability and accessibility for our users. We had an opportunity to develop a user-friendly environment with more visuals, making our site faster and easier to browse.
- UDAR DEIBJ resources
- UDAR Organizational Journey Map 2025
- Our Culture Commitments
- Resources for UDAR staff, managers, supervisors, and new hires
- Senior management team (SMT) and management (MT) leadership profiles
- Directory of fundraising, philanthropic, and resource websites managed by UDAR
- Training and development resources
- Improved design
- UDAR unit priorities and strategies
- New hire resources
- Additional UDAR staff resources
- Manager and supervisor trainings
Look around! Please let us know if you experience any technical difficulties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issues. Please include links to the pages and any helpful information.