Foundation Relations and Corporate Philanthropy
The Office of Foundation Relations and Corporate Philanthropy (FRCP) advances UC Berkeley’s public mission of teaching, learning, research, and social justice as a trusted partner in collaborative, strategic fundraising by working closely with campus and foundation partners.
Please visit the Foundation Relations and Corporate Philanthropy website.
What We Do
Our office maintains relationships with many foundations and corporations, and we actively partner with faculty to identify appropriate prospects, connect you to funding opportunities, and provide guidance on reporting.
We provide the following suite of resources and services to assist you in the pursuit of funding.
Designed to assist you in your search for foundation funding and improve your fundraising skills, our comprehensive resources include:
- A robust library of topical research, funder profiles, and comprehensive campus-giving data
- An international prospects list searchable by areas of interest (biomedical, humanities, fellowships, prize, exchange, etc.)
- Group and individual trainings in prospecting and proposal writing
- Institutional documents for proposals (990s, operating budgets, board lists, etc.)
- Listings of Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Are you grant ready? Determine whether you have everything needed to apply for funding
- Eureka (CalNet ID required) is the central campus resource for fundraisers and development professionals to communicate and collaborate
For qualified solicitations, we can provide you with strategic proposal development services to position you for success. We can help you to:
- Understand the foundation landscape
- Outline a strategy that will align your ideas with funder priorities
- Develop compelling proposals*
- Track your proposals and contacts in the Advancement database