Gift Services is the delegated authority to record and receipt all charitable contributions to UC Berkeley and the UC Berkeley Foundation. We record and receipt gifts in compliance with university policies and federal regulations, in accordance with donor intent, while ensuring security and confidentiality of donor data.
Senior Director, Gift Services: Matt Weaver / 510.664.5070 / email@example.com
General Inquiries: Gift Services Helpdesk / 510.643.9789 / GiftHelp@berkeley.edu
Tips and things to know:
The mailing address for use by donors and donor-advised funds is:
University of California, Berkeley
Gift Services, UDAR
1995 University Avenue, Suite 400
Berkeley, CA 94704-1070
- There is a secure drop box for your use in delivering gifts that you receive directly. It is located on the 4th floor (suite 401) of 1995 University Avenue, and checks must be accompanied by complete transmittal paperwork.
- All direct response remittance devices must be approved by Gift Services before they are sent for printing and mailing.
- All inquiries regarding corporate matching gifts should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not create any matching gift accounts on corporate or matching gift intermediary portals.
- All inquiries regarding gifts of publicly traded securities should be referred to email@example.com. We maintain brokerage accounts with Morgan Stanley and Charles Schwab.
- All inquiries regarding gifts-in-kind (gifts of personal property) should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for duplicate receipts may be sent to email@example.com.
- All other inquiries should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.