What We Do
- We work to inspire the lifetime engagement of Berkeley graduates through a coordinated approach that advances alumni towards increased involvement and greater giving.
- We lead the development and planning of campus-wide alumni engagement strategy and initiatives.
- We coordinate alumni programs across the university enterprise, including all colleges, schools, departments, the library, Cal athletics, and units.
- We collaborate with the independent Cal Alumni Association to enrich the lives of alumni.
- We coordinate and manage Berkeley’s international alumni network, which includes Berkeley Clubs and regional contacts in 40 countries throughout the world.
Jay Dillon, Executive Director
The Office of Alumni Relations was established in 2019 to oversee a comprehensive alumni engagement strategy and plan for Cal. We aim to put first, for the benefit of Berkeley, and we do that by building community among alumni relations professionals across the university enterprise.